Ara Samuelian: The Residence Permit for a Family with Children

In our last issue we started to talk about immigration in Switzerland: employment of foreign citizens and how to obtain residence permit for them. The expert in immigration policy, a leading specialist and lawyer at the company Suter Howald Immigration & Payroll (SHIMPA) Ara Samuelian continues this rubric.

This content is for Premium members only
Get Premium access for free for 30 days now!

Get Premium access! Sign In

Like it? Share it:


Change language

Русский English